Where to Get the Numark SM-3 Power Adapter

hardweek

Hi everyone.

I've been on a futile quest for a power adapter for the (discontinued) Numark Pro SM3 Mixer for ages. Its the one with the phone jack-like output. This board came up in one of my many google searches, so I thought I would register and see if anyone:
A) Had a lead on where I could find one of these.
or
cool.gif Anyone had the Macgyver-like skills to know how to modify a different adapter instead.

Peace.

QUOTE (hardweek @ Oct 28 2011, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everyone.

I've been on a futile quest for a power adapter for the (discontinued) Numark Pro SM3 Mixer for ages. Its the one with the phone jack-like output. This board came up in one of my many google searches, so I thought I would register and see if anyone:
or
cool.gif Anyone had the Macgyver-like skills to know how to modify a different adapter instead.

Peace.

I googled the mixer and noticed this: http://www.toutypasse.com/photo2-table-de-...x2x8w491191.jpg

Looks like one of those wacky "phone cord" power adapters. (God only knows why they used that). I know some of the old Rane TTM56s used that. Maybe grab one of those and mod the sucker?

QUOTE (hardweek @ Oct 28 2011, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi everyone.

or

Peace.

Do you have a pic of this adapter? It usually indicates the voltage, current, AC or DC, and polarity. With all of this info it should be relatively easy to find another adapter that can work.

I think Punky is going into withdrawal now that DJ Forums isn't running smile.gif

Elliot

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (odonov8 @ Nov 4 2011, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you have a pic of this adapter? It usually indicates the voltage, current, AC or DC, and polarity. With all of this info it should be relatively easy to find another adapter that can work.

I think Punky is going into withdrawal now that DJ Forums isn't running smile.gif

Elliot

Total freaking withdrawal. I was the MAN on that forum... sad.gif