5 replies to this topic

#1 odonov8

odonov8

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 07:12 AM

Starting February 28th, 2007 we will have stock on the Pro X Fade tool and lube kit. It is free for all Audio Innovate customers.

Please write to sales@audioinnovate.com with your shipping information and we will send this to you along with instructions.

Once you receive the kit, please read and follow the instructions very carefully!

#2 M.Y DJ

M.Y DJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE(odonov8 @ Feb 18 2007, 08:12 AM) View Post

Starting February 28th, 2007 we will have stock on the Pro X Fade tool and lube kit. It is free for all Audio Innovate customers.

Please write to sales@audioinnovate.com with your shipping information and we will send this to you along with instructions.

Once you receive the kit, please read and follow the instructions very carefully!

Oh M.Y god tongue.gif Am I Dreaming ? I'm a french AEM100 user, & your distributor in my country (R-digital : http://r-digital.xpress-concept.com/) told me 6 months ago, that They will send it to me... I' m still waiting wink.gif

Except that, I' ve got a (hadrware) problem with M.Y PXF ohmy.gif
I will try to explain you what it is exactly (translate in english) or make a video to show you most clearly. & post it to electrickbreaks too (they could answer me better I Think)

IPB Image
summary ---> the problem is here ! upper rail is no more well "tight" (in place and don' t moving... actualy it moves and "the train" on the rail doesn' t touch the tracks on the component...so can' t cut, sound is always @ 100%)
I hope it will be understandable ..

just one question, in order to know if it will be possible... to have (only) a new PXF "metal box" ??? (component works well)

thanks for your answer if you could help me & I will send you my shipping information by mail.

#3 M.Y DJ

M.Y DJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:40 PM

For the moment Super glue fix the rail. But until when ???

#4 odonov8

odonov8

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE(M.Y DJ @ Mar 1 2007, 12:38 PM) View Post

Oh M.Y god tongue.gif Am I Dreaming ? I'm a french AEM100 user, & your distributor in my country (R-digital : http://r-digital.xpress-concept.com/) told me 6 months ago, that They will send it to me... I' m still waiting wink.gif

Except that, I' ve got a (hadrware) problem with M.Y PXF ohmy.gif
I will try to explain you what it is exactly (translate in english) or make a video to show you most clearly. & post it to electrickbreaks too (they could answer me better I Think)

IPB Image
summary ---> the problem is here ! upper rail is no more well "tight" (in place and don' t moving... actualy it moves and "the train" on the rail doesn' t touch the tracks on the component...so can' t cut, sound is always @ 100%)
I hope it will be understandable ..

just one question, in order to know if it will be possible... to have (only) a new PXF "metal box" ??? (component works well)

thanks for your answer if you could help me & I will send you my shipping information by mail.

First of all, my sincerest apologies because R-Digital no longer distributes Audio Innovate in France. Lighttech (www.lighttech.fr) is setting up an office in France this spring and they will be distributing Audio Innovate.

I have referred your question directly to Siya from Eclectic Breaks and will get back to you within the next few days.

I will send you the tool and lube kit this week.

#5 M.Y DJ

M.Y DJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 09:10 AM

You rule

#6 humansoul

humansoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

are you guys still providing this kit for free? I recently just purchased an AEM-100i

#7 odonov8

odonov8

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE(humansoul @ May 15 2008, 04:04 PM) View Post

are you guys still providing this kit for free? I recently just purchased an AEM-100i

Yes we still have these.

#8 humansoul

humansoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(odonov8 @ Jun 4 2008, 10:05 AM) View Post

Yes we still have these.

can i just pm with my address or go through the sales email addy?

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users